Fun Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers for Hogmanay
Robert Burns, or Robbie ‘The Bard’ Burns, or the Ploughman Poet as he is sometimes called, has become an icon for contemporary Scottish culture, and each year on his birthday people gather to enjoy a cheerful evening of traditional Scottish food and drink, and to recite some of Burns’ many poems and songs.
uk canada goose canada goose outlet This free quiz can be used at Canada Goose online any Burns Night event or Scottish party to add to the fun, and also to educate those who perhaps may not know so much about one of Scotland’s most well loved and famous personages. uk canada goose
canada goose The answers to the quiz are shown in italics directly next to the questions. canada goose
Canada Goose online Ten Quiz Questions for Burns Night or Scottish Parties!1) What is the capital city of Scotland? Edinburgh. Canada Goose online
Canada Goose sale 2) What famous building sits on top of an extinct volcano in Edinburgh? The castle. Canada Goose sale
3) How many counties are there in Scotland? 32.
canada goose black friday sale 4) Which Scottish city is home to a world famous school of art? Glasgow. canada goose black friday sale
buy canada goose jacket 5) Name Scotland’s most well known comedian. Billy Connelly. buy canada goose jacket
canada goose store 6) What is the name of Scotland’s most famous monster? Nessie or The Loch Ness Monster. canada goose store
Canada Goose Coats On Sale 7) When someone Canada Goose sale talks about Munro Bagging, what are they referring to? Climbing mountains. Canada Goose Coats On Sale
uk canada goose outlet 8) Name Britain’s highest mountain. Ben Nevis. uk canada goose outlet
canada goose clearance 9) Whereabouts in Scotland is Ben Nevis? At the western end of the Grampian Mountains, in the Lochaber area of the Highlands, close canada goose coats to Fort William. canada goose clearance
10) What is haggis traditionally made from? Sheep’s stomach stuffed with diced heart, liver and kidney, oat, suet, spices and salt. In private, they are members of an ancient occult order riddled with intrigue and power struggles. Can Morgan keep them safe in their turbulent world of dark magic? Source
canada goose uk black friday Ten More Quiz Questions for Burns Night or Scottish Parties!11) What kind of food is Selkirk Bannock? A fruity flat cake similar to a large flat scone. canada goose uk black friday
12) What is an Arbroath Smokie? Salted smoked haddock.
canadian goose jacket 13) According to tradition, who was the first king of Scotland? Coinneach mac Ailpein (in English: Kenneth MacAlpin.) canadian goose jacket
canada goose coats on sale 14) canada goose clearance Name Scotland’s last reigning monarch. Queen Anne. canada goose coats on sale
canada goose factory sale 15) Which famous Scot invented television? John Logie Baird. canada goose factory sale
16) Which famous Scot invented telephones? Alexander Graham Bell.
17) Name the chapel, south of Canada Goose Parka Edinburgh, which has been linked to the Knights Templar, Freemasons and contemporary conspiracy theories? Rosslyn Chapel.
Canada Goose Outlet Show Details Canada Goose Outlet